Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, there are additional benefits which includes giveaways, special offers, new styles notification, process returns on the website, save your cart items, track new orders and returns from the website, live chat with customer care executive and Saves your personal details such as (number, address) which saves your time while checking out.
No, guest users can also shop at lakshitaonline.com
The Lakshita wallet is a new wallet management system introduced by Lakshita to save time, energy, and money. The Lakshita wallet allows you to securely keep your amount, which you can use at any time within a year. It could be used if you are unable to decide on the products while returning, which could be used for future purchases. The Lakshita wallet feature can be found under the Feature Tab "My Account". The amount credited will be reflected in your wallet within 24-48 hours Cancellations.
The estimated delivery time will be between 2-8 working days, depending on the delivery address. Bear in mind that deliveries are only made on working days. Shipping is free of cost.
- You will receive email and SMS updates on the status of your order. For both registered and not- registered users, click on the "Order information" link in the confirmation email and SMS to track your order. You can also track your order on lakshitaonline.com under "my orders" if you’re a registered user.
- Bought: your order has been placed successfully.
- Being processed: we’ve received your order details.
- Being prepared: your order is being prepared in our warehouse.
- Sent: your order has already left our premises.
- Collected by courier: Your order is on its way and will be delivered soon.
- Delivered to customer: your order has been delivered.
RESTRICTIONS-We try to reach all parts of India from lakshitaonline.com. Lakshita tries to reach out to all parts of India. If there are any delivery restrictions on your address, you will see them at the time of purchase.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, gift cards, Rupay, Netbanking, UPI, Wallets Cash on delivery
The security of the information our customers submit on lakshitaonline.com is one of our highest priorities. At lakshitaonline.com, we invest huge amounts of resources and use the latest technologies so that your payment details are processed in a secure environment.
On lakshitaonline.com, you can find new products every week, just like in our stores. If the item you want has sold out, but it has the symbol, you can register your email address and we will let you know as soon as it becomes available, usually within 15 days of your registration. This process does not reserve the item.
To help you find your size, we provide size charts that show product dimensions for each size.
You can find information on how to care for your garments on our website in the MATERIALS AND CARE option of each item, as well as on the garment labels.
Here is some additional advice for each type of fabric used:
Due to its hygroscopicity and morphology, items made from this fibre provide natural comfort and a pleasant feel, making it the ideal choice for garments that come into direct contact with the skin. It can be washed by conventional methods, provided that the colour and finish permit it, according to the symbols and instructions on the label.
This is an artificial cellulose fibre. It offers an exceptional combination: smooth, strong, cool, absorbent, and barely any tendency to pill. It doesn't tend to crease or shrink, and can be easily ironed.
As this is a natural fibre, it has a high degree of moisture absorption, it is flexible and has good insulating properties for protection against the cold. Woollen items do not crease easily, they are soft to the touch, warm, and suitable for autumn and winter garments. If pilling develops, the bobbles can be easily removed. Bear in mind that it shrinks by felting and should be washed by hand, at low temperatures, or dry cleaned, always following the washing instructions on our label.
This is a very hard-wearing, versatile synthetic fibre, with low moisture absorption, that can accumulate static electricity. Easy care, it does not shrink or crease when washed, and it dries rapidly, although it can develop pilling. If this happens, pills can be removed by cutting the fibres.
This natural fibre provides a comfortable fresh feeling. It is strong, with little elasticity, and very absorbent, which is why it is common to see it in our summer garments. We usually recommend washing it by hand, as it has a strong tendency to shrink and crease.
Natural fibre with a very characteristic feel and sheen. Good moisture absorption. Cannot be washed at high temperatures, or spun, therefore it is not advisable to dry it in a tumble drier. We usually recommend dry cleaning, and when ironing, always place a cloth over it.
• Down and padded jackets
Garments with both natural fibres and synthetic fibres can be washed by machine. We recommend turning the item inside out and closing zips and hook and look straps. Drying is very important, to avoid the feathers clumping. You can use a tumble dryer.
• Avoid colours fading
Due to the dying processes used, some of our garments can fade more than others. To advise you in advance of this, we mark the labels of these garments with a WARNING. • Garments with decorative detailing We recommend removing any detachable detailing from the garment before washing it, whenever possible.
• SHOPS AND COMPANY
GENERAL INFORMATION-We have provided STORE LOCATOR where you can consult our stores' addresses, telephone numbers and sections .
- If you have any queries or suggestions, please contact us through any of the Customer Service channels, and we will be pleased to help you.
- AVAILABILITY OF A PRODUCT- If the item you are interested in is not available in store, but it is on lakshitaonline.com, ask our staff and we will help you to buy it using our system.
- We do not accept reservations for in-store items.
- Is LAKSHITA An Indian Company?
- Where Can I Buy Products in India?
- Are Products Available Internationally?
- Are Gift Vouchers Available At The Stores?
- Are All Products Handmade?
- Do Sizes Conform to International Norms?
- How Do I Shop Online?
- How Will I Know If You Have Received My Order?
- How Do I Check My Order Status?
- Is It Safe To Use My Credit Card Online ?
- What If an Item Is Out Of Stock?
- Do I Have to Sign Up for an account To Buy Something at lakshitaonline.com
- from where the products will be shipped?
- How Long Will It Take to Receive My Order?
- Which Countries Do You Ship To?
- Do You Offer Expedited Shipping?
- How Is My Order Shipped?
- Do You Ship Backorders?
- Will Everything Ship Together?
- Can I Ship Different Items in My Order To Different Shipping Addresses?
- What Are The Shipping Costs?
- How do I track my order?
- Can I Change My Shipping Address After Placing My Order?
- Why Was My Package Undeliverable?
- How Do I Contact Customer Service?
- How Do I Remove My Name from Your Email List?
- Will You Share My Information with Others?
- Can I Email My Order?
- Can I place an order over the call?
- If I Have Problems with My Order, Whom Should I Contact?
- How Can I Modify My Order?
- How Can I Cancel My Order?
- What Is Your Return Policy?
- When Will I Receive a Refund for My Returned Products?
- How Do I Return an Item?
- How do I place a return request on Lakshita’s website?
- I have created a Return request. When will the product be picked up?
- Can I return the products I ordered during Lakshita’s Sale?
- What should I do if I receive a damaged/defective/incomplete/wrong order from Lakshita?
- How long will it take for me to receive refund of my return product?